Posted at: 2016 / 12 / 04 by: Admin views：
Introduction of honeydew melon slice dryer:
The honeydew melon has rich water and vitamin. The dried honeydew melon slices is a kind of very nice snacks, also it will keep its original nutrient content. The ripe honeydew melon cannot continue to be storaged or transported easily, then we dry the honeydew melon slices to snacks, not only can reduce economic losses caused by rotting, also can adjust market and increase their income. So, drying honeydew melon to snacks is good choice for farmers and industries. Honeydew melon slice drying method, we usually adopt hot air drying processing method.
Honeydew melon slice drying equipment is researched and developped from the traditional drying furnaces, avoiding the disadvantages of old drying method. It is not only not affected by the weather, also has short drying time, precise controlling system for temperature and moisture. Our honeydew melon slice dryer is an intelligent, automatic drying equipment, free labor managing when drying process.
Our honeydew melon slice drying equipment can efficiently solve the problems of discoloration, going bad, cracking, uneven moisture and pollution in mango drying process, to make the dried honeydew melon full, good color and gloss.
Honeydew melon slice drying equipment process:
1. Choose the ripe fresh honeydew melon with good color, and the ripeness can be better 80-90%. Lower ripeness of mango will havenot good color, and over ripe mango will easily go bad.
2. Wash and clean the honeydew melons, and remove the unqualified ones.
3. Peel the honeydew melon and slice them to chips with 8-10mm thickness.
4. Use sulphur to fumigate the honeydew melon slice for color-protecting.
5. Draining off water, put the honeydew melon slices on the trays, then put them into drying chamber for drying. At initial stage, we can set the drying temperature to 70-75℃ for largely draining moisture, and we can control the temperature to 60-65℃ at next stage. And lastest stage, we can set temperature to 45-50 for slowly draining moisture to ensure the honeydew melon slice no crack. When drying, please flips honeydew melon slices.
6. Dry the honeydew melon slices to 16-18% moisture, and then put them into closed room for 2-3 days, to make sure every part of slices has even moisture.
The model selection of honeydew drying machine:
1. 3P honeydew melon dryer machine can adapt about 15 CBM chamber, and it will consume 3 degree electric power per hour.
2. 6P dryer can adapt 25 CBM drying chamber, and it will consume 6 degrees electric power per hour.
3. 10P dryer can adapt 40 CBM drying chamber, and it will consume 12 degrees electric power per hour.
If you are interested in our products , please send inquiry to our email:Alisa@lantianmachine.com
? 2016 Gongyi Lantian Mechanical Plant All rights reserved.